Laundry Detergent | Award Winning
DOING LAUNDRY IS THE WORST.
Am I right? Not only is doing laundry the worst, but you've also just spent an insane amount of time searching for a safe option for your family. How long did you spend searching- days? weeks? months?
The search is over. Our formulation is based on our own need for a laundry soap that would clean our cloth diapers (so yeah, think about how well it must work) yet it had to be gentle enough to not irritate our baby's skin. We didn't want to add to the labor of laundry by using two different detergents. On top of it all, we had hard water.
If MamaSuds Laundry Soap can clean cloth diapers, imagine how it can clean your regular laundry.
- Ingredients: water, potassium olivate (saponified olive oil), sodium carbonate, and soduim borate
- Easily scented at home by adding essential oils
- HE safe
- SLS-free, Dye-free, phthalate free
- Biodegradable and safe for septic systems
- Free of any synthetic ingredients
- Up to 32 loads of laundry
- 2018 Indie Business Artisan product of the year in the Lifestyle + Home category
- 2021 Mom's Choice Award Silver Award
Directions: Use 1/2 to 1 full tablespoon per load for high-efficiency washing machines; one tablespoon to 1/4 cup per load for regular machines.
If you have a HE machine, many people find that adding the laundry soap directly into their drum with the laundry works better than the automatic dispenser.
**Many people believe soap will ruin your washing machine. This is NOT the case with MamaSuds. Our soap has no extra fat in it (soap makers call this superfatting) that would leave a residue in your machine and laundry. MamaSuds Castile Soap is made specifically with no extra fat so there is no residue left behind. It cleans and rinses out!
I recently wrote an article debunking this myth HERE.