Let's talk about your gut.
Did you know that all dysfunction is either rooted in, or can be linked back to, our gut health? I'm talking about cancers, type 1 diabetes, depression, anxiety, multiple sclerosis, SIBO, Psoriasis, PMS pain, and more!
Your gut health determines SO much about how the rest of your body functions. So much so, that dysfunction cannot even be properly addressed without first looking at the gut!
Infact, Dr. David Brady goes as far to say that autoimmunity will only occur if the permeability of the gut is compromised, otherwise known as leaky gut.
Here are some signs you need to focus on your gut microbiome.
You are consistently experiencing...
- digestive issues such as constipation, diarrhea, stomach cramps, or bloating
- skin rashes such as eczema, dry and itchy skin, acne, or swelling and redness
- intense sugar cravings
- mood disorders such as anxiety, depression, or trouble regulating
- autoimmune problems such as SIBO, type 1 diabetes, lupus, celiac, etc.
So, how do we fix these issues in practice?
- temporarily remove things from our diets that may be causing gut issues so that we may calm our system
- bring deficiencies into sufficiency
- turn dysfunction into function
Everyone is bio-individual and we have all reached a state of dysfunction from a different combination of factors. In my e-book, Flourish Frugally, I provide you with tools to begin to address and find the root causes of your dysfunction.
disclaimer: this post is for informational purposes and is not medical advice